- 4 c. Cran-Apple Juice
- 2 bottles red moscato
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 1/2 c. vodka
- 2 c. frozen cranberries
- 1/3 c. mint leaves
- 1/2 c. sugar, for rimming glasses
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- Using a wedge of lime, wet the rim of your glasses. Dip in sugar until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, stir together and serve.
Candy Cane-Kahlua Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 candy cane
- 3 tbsp. sipping chocolate
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- whipped cream
- candy canes
- In a saucepan over low heat, warm whole milk and heavy cream.
- Add 1 candy cane and stir until melted.
- Stir in sipping chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat, stir in Kahlua, and pour into glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and candy canes.
Salted Caramel Eggnog
- caramel sauce, warmed
- 4 oz. eggnog
- 1 oz. spiced rum
- kosher salt
- whipped cream
- nutmeg, freshly grated
- Coat inside of Irish whiskey glass with warm caramel sauce.
- Add eggnog, spiced rum, and a pinch of salt and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, and freshly grated nutmeg.
- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rub rims of champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar. Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries. Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries and garnish mimosas.
Holiday Cocktails was last modified: November 30th, 2017 by MAC's Lash and Skin Studio