It’s that time of year holidays, parties, family, and amazing food! Unfortunately, with that comes cold & flu season.
It’s inevitable that someone in your house will get sick and pass it on through the whole family. We all try to do our best to protect ourselves from getting sick, this year why not try a different approach doTERRA On Guard. doTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally.* As one of doTERRA’s best-selling blends, doTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.* doTERRA On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function.* It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, doTERRA On Guard helps purify the air and can be very energizing and uplifting.
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
Its Cold & Flu season – doTerra™ On Guard Essential Oil was last modified: October 31st, 2017 by MAC's Lash and Skin Studio