Sesame Tuna Salad
- ¼ cup rice vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 5- to 6-ounce cans water-packed chunk light tuna, drained
- 1 cup sliced sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 6 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 4 radishes, julienne-cut or sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Active25 m Ready In 25 m
- Whisk vinegar (or lemon juice), canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of the dressing with tuna, peas and scallions in a medium bowl.
- Divide cabbage among 4 plates. Mound one-fourth of the tuna mixture (about ½ cup) in the center of each plate and garnish with radishes, cilantro and sesame seeds. Drizzle with the remaining dressing (about 2 tablespoons per salad) and season with pepper.
- People with celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity should use soy sauces that are labeled “gluten-free,” as soy sauce may contain wheat or other gluten-containing sweeteners and flavors.
Awesome Recipe for a Healthy Sesame Tuna Salad! was last modified: August 22nd, 2017 by MAC's Lash and Skin Studio