Delicious Creamy Fruit Morsels!
Looking for a great summer snack recipe? Something quick, easy, and delicious? Creamy fruit morsels are the perfect poolside snack and a great refresher during the hot summer months. Not to mention – they’re healthy and super easy to make!
Preparation time: 10 minutesReady in: 10 minutes
- ½ (8 ounces) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- 8 ounce Philadelphia original cream cheese spread.
- ¼ cup low sugar orange marmalade.
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract.
- 16 small pieces of fresh fruit (strawberries, cherries, kiwi, etc.)
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy; beat in orange marmalade and almond extract.
- Prepare the fruit by slicing off stem ends and removing any pits, if any.
- Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture on top of the fruit.
- Serve immediately or cover with foil/plastic wrap and chill for up to one hour before serving.
Serving size: one piece
Per serving: 17 calories; 0g fat (0g sat); 0g fiber; 2g carbohydrate; 1g protein; 1mg cholesterol; 39 mg sodium
One more step… ENJOY! This is the perfect summer snack for any event or just lounging at home!
Delicious Creamy Fruit Morsels! was last modified: July 10th, 2019 by Abby