Healthy Granola Recipe!
Healthy Pumpkin Granola
Looking for a healthy granola recipe that you can whip up at home? I have you covered.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup quinoa
- ½ cup pecan nut pieces or chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Spread baking mixture on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 30 – 45 minutes, or until crisped and brown to your liking. Toss every 10 – 15 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature then store in an airtight container.
Healthy Granola Recipe! was last modified: November 6th, 2018 by Abby