Celluma LED Light Therapy
How Does It Work
In the same way that plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into plant tissue, high-intensity light emitting diodes (LEDs) utilizing specific, proven wavelengths of light can trigger a natural biostimulatory effect in human tissue. Research has shown that phototherapy can increase circulation, accelerate tissue repair, kill acne bacteria, decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, texture, and clarity, as well as ease muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm, and arthritis. Simply put, the LED light source provides compromised cells with added energy so the performance of the cells is enhanced. For example, fibroblast cells will increase collagen and elastic production in connective tissue.
When acne bacteria builds up in pores, skin becomes inflamed, causing acne lesions and blemishes. The light gently stimulates the production of collagen and elastin for stronger, healthier skin, increases circulation and lymphatic activity and promotes cellular turnover and growth. Blue light, in particular, works by targeting the harmful bacteria at the root of many acne breakouts.
- Diminishes acne bacteria
- Clears existing breakouts
- Restores skin’s healthy appearance
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s firmness and resilience
Aches and Pains
- Reduces inflammation and increases circulation
- Relieves arthritis, muscle, and joint pain
- Reduces stiffness and muscle spasms
Benefits of Celluma LED Light Therapy
- Utilizes low-intensity light, so it is both non-invasive and non-ablative (non-damaging).
- Applied using a flexible, shape-changing panel for a comfortable, relaxing treatment experience.
- Does not turn rely on thermal heat, maximizing both your safety and your comfort.
- Powerful, highly effective treatment for inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne.
- Stimulates greater cellular turnover, improved circulation and lymphatic activity, and growth of new collagen and elastin, the building blocks of strong, healthy skin.
- Ideal anti-aging treatment for fine lines, minor pigmentation problems, rough and textured skin, and other effects of sun damage, as well as mild scaring.
- Delivers improvement of mild aging symptoms in just one or two treatments (most patients will require multiple treatments for optional results).
Your Celluma Treatment
Celluma treatments are 30 minutes and do not require any anesthesia or pain medication. It is completely painless with no recovery time, you can return to normal activities immediately. It is very relaxing, most clients fall asleep. Some mild damage can be treated with one or two Celluma sessions, but some patients require a series of treatments 2-4 time per week for several months for optimal results. You can do Celluma Therapy alone or add it to any facial, dermaplane, microdermabrasion or peel. With Prom and Wedding season coming its the perfect time to start your treatments. (GREAT for teenagers)
Call today and schedule your appointment!!