Perfect for on the Go…4 minute healthy breakfast!
- Total Time: 4m
- Prep Time: 3m
- Cook Time: 60s
- Yields: 1 Serving
What You Need
- 1 EGG or EGG White
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, or jalapenos for a little kick
- 1 thin slice deli ham, turkey or bacon chopped (1 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. shredded Swiss cheese
- COAT 12-oz. microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. ADD egg, water, veggies and meat; BEAT until blended. MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- SEASON with salt and pepper, if desired. TOP with cheese. SERVE immediately.
Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble was last modified: March 28th, 2018 by MAC