- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- Cooking spray
- Tartar sauce:
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Additional ingredient:
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns, split
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
To prepare grouper, combine cornmeal, salt, and red pepper in a shallow dish, stirring well with a fork. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
Dip each fillet in milk; dredge in cornmeal mixture. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until fish is done, turning once.
To prepare tartar sauce, combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through Worcestershire), stirring with a whisk.
Spread about 2 tablespoons tartar sauce over cut sides of each bun; place one fish fillet on bottom half of each bun. Top fillets with the remaining bun halves.
Baked Cornmeal-Crusted Grouper Sandwich with Tartar Sauce was last modified: March 3rd, 2018 by MAC