BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CRANBERRIES & PECANS
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, de-stemed and halved
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup pecans
- ½ cup barley
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare barley according to package instructions.
- Heat brussels sprouts and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season with salt & pepper. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir to coat and remove from heat.
- Toss barley, sprouts, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Top with gorgonzola.