Chinese women have used Jade Rollers to perfect their beauty and promote youthful skin since the 12th Century. In the past, only the richest and most powerful women of their time were able to possess such a prized treasure. Today we can all benefit from the simple, yet effective treatment. Jade facial rollers integrate natural energy from the stone, while the coolness of the jade closes pores, promotes blood circulation, reduces puffiness, wrinkling and more. Here at MAC’s Lash and Skin Studio we use Eminence and a jade roller with every facial.
BENEFITS OF JADE ROLLERS
- Helps close and minimize enlarged pores
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Tones facial muscles for a younger look
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
- Plumps wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases oxygen levels to the blood stream, stimulating the skin for a healthy glow
- Aides in releasing blocked sinus congestion and pain
- Clears toxins from the skin and reduces inflammation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and improves blood circulation
- Minimizes spots around chin and jawline caused by a build- up of toxins
HOW TO USE A JADE ROLLER
Using the Jade Roller is simple –
Since Jade Rollers come in a variety of sizes, selecting the right size roller is important. Smaller rollers are best for the eye area and temples. Larger size rollers are good for cheeks, forehead, and neck.
What is a Jade Roller? was last modified: November 15th, 2018 by MAC's Manager