🍂 This Pumpkin🎃🍞 Bread is perfect for Pumpkin season an is dairy free🥛 , gluten free🌾, and nut free🥜 .
Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Nut free
∙ Makes 1 loaf Produce
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree, pure
- 1 Flax egg
- 3/8 cup Maple syrup, pure
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 cup Almond meal or Cassava flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, ground
- 3/8 cup Coconut sugar
- 2 cups Gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
Oils & Vinegars
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
Notes– *Bake time for each loaf: In an 8.5×4.5 inch loaf pan, mine took about 60 minutes. In a 9×5 inch loaf pan, mine took about 55 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8.5×4.5 or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- In the same bowl, add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split down the top of the loaf. Bake for 50-65 minutes.* Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool. Lift out, slice and enjoy!
– Adapted from my Chocolate Banana Nut Bread (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free).
– Storage notes: Cool completely, then store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
– This loaf freezes well. Wrap in parchment paper and store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, or pop in the microwave for 20-second increments until warm.