Honey Lemon Vinaigrette on Peach Cucumber Salad
? Honey Lemon? Vinaigrette on Peach? Cucumber? Salad?
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Honey Lemon Vinaigrette on Peach Bacon Salad – a vinaigrette recipe that goes particularly well with salads containing summer fruits and berries like peaches and plums or strawberries & raspberries.
Cuisine: North American
For the vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice?
- 1/2 tsp finely minced lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp honey?
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or other fresh herbs
For the salad
- Romaine lettuce?
- diced cucumber?
- slices fresh peach?
- crisp cooked smoked bacon chopped?
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette or shake together well in a covered mason jar.
- Pour over the assembled salad ingredients, toss and serve immediately.