? Honey Lemon? Vinaigrette on Peach? Cucumber? Salad?
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice?
- 1/2 tsp finely minced lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp honey?
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or other fresh herbs
- Romaine lettuce?
- diced cucumber?
- slices fresh peach?
- crisp cooked smoked bacon chopped?
Whisk together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette or shake together well in a covered mason jar.
Pour over the assembled salad ingredients, toss and serve immediately.
Honey Lemon Vinaigrette on Peach Cucumber Salad was last modified: August 22nd, 2017 by MAC's Lash and Skin Studio