Baked Honey? Garlic Salmon? in Foil
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE BAKED HONEY GARLIC SALMON IN FOIL
- 1 pound (450g) side of salmon?
- 1/2 cup (125ml) honey?
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed though a garlic press
- 1/2 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon?
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 1 lemon?, sliced, for garnish
1. Position a rack in the middle of your oven. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil to fold over and seal to create a packet.
2. In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, red pepper flakes, Cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt and cracked pepper. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed so the sauce does not leak.
4. Bake until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness. Carefully open the foil, and broil under the broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heat to caramelize the top of salmon. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices. Enjoy!?
Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil was last modified: November 6th, 2018 by MAC's Manager